Barrow Value Opportunity Fund
Value Broad Market Funds
Category as of 12/31/18
% Ranking Based on Total Return
|10 Year||Top 20%|
|5 Year||Top 77%|
|3 Year||Top 87%|
|1 Year||Top 77%|
For the 10-, 5-, 3- and 1-year periods ended 12/31/18, the Fund’s Institutional Class shares performance, including the performance for those periods prior to its reorganization into the Fund, placed it 56 (20th percentile) out of 274, 302 (77th percentile) out of 390, 391 (87th percentile) out of 447 and 388 (77th percentile) out of 503 Value Broad Market Funds, respectively. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
† Margin of Safety: Benjamin Graham, considered to be the father of value investing philosophy, wrote "the 'margin of safety' resides in the discount at which the stock is selling below its minimum intrinsic value, as measured by the analyst." Graham, B. and Dodd, D. (1951) Security Analysis. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
To invest in the Barrow Funds, choose one of the following options:
- Contact your Financial Advisor
- Click below for an application and prospectus
- Call 1-877-767-6633
- Invest through Schwab
For more complete information about the Funds, including charges and expenses, please click on the prospectus link listed at the bottom of each page. Read it carefully before investing.
Barrow In The News
- Barrow Value Opportunity Fund Celebrates Nine-Year Anniversary
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel’s Top Picks in Forbes
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel Discusses the Market, the Economy and a Rebound in Quality Stocks on Bloomberg Markets
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel Makes the Case for Active Management on Barron’s