Barrow Value Opportunity Fund
Value Broad Market Funds
Category as of 12/31/17
% Ranking Based on Total Return
|Since Inception||Top 13%|
|5 Year||Top 54%|
|3 Year||Top 62%|
|1 Year||Top 51%|
For the since inception, 5-year, 3-year and 1-year, periods ended December 31, 2017 the Fund’s Institutional Class of shares performance, including performance for those periods prior to its reorganization into the Fund, placed it 43 (13th percentile) out of 326 Value Broad Market Funds, 232 (54th percentile) out of 426 Value Broad Market Funds, 301 (62nd percentile) out of 486 Value Broad Market Funds and 281 (51st percentile) out of 551 Value Broad Market Funds, respectively. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
† Margin of Safety: Benjamin Graham, considered to be the father of value investing philosophy, wrote "the 'margin of safety' resides in the discount at which the stock is selling below its minimum intrinsic value, as measured by the analyst." Graham, B. and Dodd, D. (1951) Security Analysis. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
To invest in the Barrow Funds, choose one of the following options:
- Contact your Financial Advisor
- Click below for an application and prospectus
- Call 1-877-767-6633
- Invest through Schwab
For more complete information about the Funds, including charges and expenses, please click on the prospectus link listed at the bottom of each page. Read it carefully before investing.
Barrow In The News
- Barrow Value Opportunity Fund Celebrates Nine-Year Anniversary
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel’s Top Picks in Forbes
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel Discusses the Market, the Economy and a Rebound in Quality Stocks on Bloomberg Markets
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel Makes the Case for Active Management on Barron’s