Barrow Value Opportunity Fund
Value Broad Market Funds
Category as of 3/31/18
% Ranking Based on Total Return
|Since Inception||Top 13%|
|5 Year||Top 52%|
|3 Year||Top 77%|
|1 Year||Top 44%|
For the since inception, 5-year, 3-year and 1-year, periods ended March 31, 2018 the Fund’s Institutional Class of shares performance, including performance for those periods prior to its reorganization into the Fund, placed it 40 (13th percentile) out of 311 Value Broad Market Funds, 218 (52nd percentile) out of 421 Value Broad Market Funds, 359 (77th percentile) out of 467 Value Broad Market Funds and 242 (44st percentile) out of 551 Value Broad Market Funds, respectively. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
† Margin of Safety: Benjamin Graham, considered to be the father of value investing philosophy, wrote "the 'margin of safety' resides in the discount at which the stock is selling below its minimum intrinsic value, as measured by the analyst." Graham, B. and Dodd, D. (1951) Security Analysis. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
To invest in the Barrow Funds, choose one of the following options:
- Contact your Financial Advisor
- Click below for an application and prospectus
- Call 1-877-767-6633
- Invest through Schwab
For more complete information about the Funds, including charges and expenses, please click on the prospectus link listed at the bottom of each page. Read it carefully before investing.
Barrow In The News
- Barrow Value Opportunity Fund Celebrates Nine-Year Anniversary
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel’s Top Picks in Forbes
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel Discusses the Market, the Economy and a Rebound in Quality Stocks on Bloomberg Markets
- Barrow Funds David Bechtel Makes the Case for Active Management on Barron’s